These terms and conditions define the rules of using the Store, placing orders for products available in the Store, ways of delivering the ordered goods to the Customer and paying the sales price by the Customer.
The owner of the online store www.ins-fireworks.pl is Grupa Achilles Ltd., whose business is retail and wholesale of pyrotechnic materials. Company data:
Group Achilles Ltd.
Central St. 81
Vat Identification Number PL6751615745
National Court Register 0000696680
National Business Registry Number: 368336321
Store and wholesaler:
Centralna St. 81
telephone and e-mail:
796 883 022
1. The sold products are intended for amateur use and marked as 1.4G NWP (Does not require a Permit) - they are industrial articles.
2. The seller is obliged to deliver all items without defects.
3. The use of our shop and the purchase of assortment is allowed only to persons over 18 years or who are adults according to the law of the country to which the order is sent.
4. All prices include VAT (gross prices).
The minimum COD (Cash on Delivery) order amount is 50 PLN plus delivery costs. Shipping is in accordance with the price list below
Domestic shipping costs are as follows:
Read more on delivery page
4b. Foreign shipping costs and currency conversion rules are determined individually.
5. Buyer to place an order, is required to provide his data, which will be used to issue a VAT invoice and determine the place of shipment of goods, as well as the contact telephone number and e-mail address, in order to confirm the order.
6. Delivery of ordered products takes place within 1 working day after the amount due is booked on the given account, or after choosing the cash on delivery (COD) option (however, most often, the shipment takes place on the day on which the order was placed). If the amount due is not booked within 7 (seven) days of placing the order, the order will be cancelled.
7. The buyer has the right to check in the presence of the courier if the shipment does not bear traces of damage and is in accordance with the order. If the customer finds traces of damage, the customer is obliged to draw up a damage report together with the courier and inform our company about this fact. The buyer should provide brief information about the defect of the product complained about.
8. The seller is responsible for physical defects of the goods sold under the Warranty. If the goods have been damaged during transport or have manufacturing defects, they will be replaced with a defect-free one. In order to do so, please contact our company and send the goods back to the address of our shop together with the receipt. Shipping costs will be refunded to the complainant. We do not accept COD shipments. The complained about article will be exchanged for a new one, and in case it is impossible e.g. due to lack of goods in the warehouse, we will offer other products or refund the money.
9. In accordance with the Act of 30 May 2014. Journal fo Laws of 2014, item 827 on the protection of certain consumer rights, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of delivery of goods purchased in our online store without giving a reason. The condition to withdraw from the contract is to send back the goods in undamaged packaging together with the proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). We guarantee a refund for the purchased goods but the buyer covers the costs of delivery and return of the goods.
10. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
11. In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Contractor of his decision to withdraw from the contract by sending an e-mail with a statement of withdrawal.
12. Consequences of withdrawal from the contract:
a. in the case of withdrawal from the contract, the Contractor returns to the Consumer all payments received from the Consumer, including the costs of delivery of goods (except for: additional costs resulting from the chosen by the Consumer method of delivery other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the Contractor in the Shop), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Contractor was informed of the Consumer's decision to exercise the right of withdrawal;
b. Contractor shall reimburse the payment by the same means of payment as the Consumer used in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the Consumer shall not bear any costs in connection with this reimbursement;
c. Contractor may withhold the reimbursement until the goods have been received or proof of their being sent back, whichever is earlier;
d. Consumer has to send the goods back to the Contractor's address given in these terms and conditions immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Contractor of his withdrawal from the contract. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends back the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days;
e. Consumer shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods;
f. Consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value of the item resulting from its use other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
13. Consumer has the possibility to use out-of-court means of complaint handling and claims:
a. mediation conducted by Provincial Trade Inspectorates.
b. assistance of permanent amicable consumer courts operating at the Provincial Trade Inspectorates
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 as amended). Customer's data is stored only to complete the required transaction. They are not passed on or sent to other institutions.